Expressing Your Views
Your views are very important and comments are always greatly appreciated. There are a number of ways to express your views:
If you have a comment or concern about your child:
- Speak to Mrs. Molyneux on the KS2 door or support staff on the EYFS/KS1 doors at the beginning of the school day.
- Speak to your child’s class teacher at the end of the school day.
- Phone the school office to request a call back.
- Speak to your child’s phase leader: Mr. Garside for Upper KS2 (Y5/Y6), Mrs. Haynes for Lower KS2 (Y3/Y4) and Mrs. Evans for EYFS (Nursery/R) and KS1 (Y1/Y2).
- Ask to see Mr. Garside (Deputy Headteacher).
- Ask to see Mrs. Grundy (Headteacher).
- Talk to your child’s class teacher at Parents’ Evening (held 3 times a year).
- Complete a parent questionnaire (distributed periodically).
Ofsted Parent View
As a parent, you can give feedback via Parent View about our school here.