Expressing Your Views
Your views are very important and comments are always greatly appreciated. There are a number of ways to express your views:
If you have a comment or concern about your child:
- Speak to a member of support staff at the beginning of the school day.
- Speak to your child’s class teacher at the end of the school day.
- Phone the school office to request a call back.
- Speak to your child’s phase leader: Mrs. Garside for Phase 3 (Year 5 & 6), Mrs. Astell for Phase 2 (Year 2, Year 3 and Year 4), Mrs. Haynes for Phase 1 (Nursery, Reception & Year 1).
- Ask to see Mr. Rimmer or Miss Bishop (Assistant Headteachers).
- Ask to see Mr. Garside (Headteacher).
- Talk to your child’s class teacher at Parents’ Evening (held 3 times a year).
- Complete a parent questionnaire (distributed periodically).
Ofsted Parent View
As a parent, you can give feedback via Parent View about our school here.